Wednesday, August 07, 2013

St Mary's Lower Higham.

I have been getting out to shoot images on a more regular basis recently. Since the start of the year I have had a couple of spells when I have produced a relatively large amount of images, then I would go through a spell where I was producing almost no new images.

Recently though I have made a conscious effort to get out with a camera and create.

I have started to experiment with producing time lapse videos. I don't shoot with a video camera, but with a still camera and then output the resulting series of still images as a video. I am also trying to get deeply into shooting HDR images. These here are produced from 9 images bracketed at 1 stop apart. The results are some of the most 'stretched' tonally that I have taken.



No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.