Sunday, January 17, 2016

Llangrannog

I guess anyone who has a collection of old family photographs has some photographs that they can't associate with any of their relatives.
In my case I have a collection of prints of pictures taken all over Great Britain. Some I can recognise but most are of unknown locations. 
A very few of the pictures have a location written on the back but most don't. 
The composition of the pictures are all of good quality, far more than casual snaps. Very few have people in them. Infact more have horse and carts than people.

The main set of images that are annotated are from the small port of Llangrannog, located on the Welsh coast of Cardigan Bay near Newport.






It is hard to date these images. I would have a guess that they date from the turn off the 19/20th Century.

No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.