Sunday, September 25, 2016

Day 10 Around the town

Yesterday V had a couple of really bad Mozzy bites and was feeling a bit fragile.We had planed to go out to Nanu but it soon became apparent that we were not going anywhere today.

V returned to bed and I set out to walk the Kateractis.




On the way round to the top I redid some of the pictures from yesterday with the light better.

Then it was down the path. Very different from the Klistrata. Also I found it much harder. No shade rough and always on a slope or steps.






By the time I was at the bottom it was time for a drink and a snack.



Anyway by the time I got back and had a rest V was feeling better and we went out for a walk up the road to the cemetery.





No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.