Friday, September 23, 2016

Day 9 The Day of The Locust

Today was a day for pure relaxation. In other words beach, lunch, beach, home.

The beach of choice was St Nicks.

At Pedi it was all industry and commerce, with 2 big boats at the pier. The water tanker and a general cargo boat.


Anyway we were soon on the taxi boat out to St Nicks.




We found a lounger and basically read, slept, swam and ate until time to get the last boat home.



As we got back up to the apartment we found a couple of locust/crickets doing what they do. 



Any way after a rest I decided to have a wander out and took the route across the village square that then circles around the Kastro to the Kateractis path. This again gave me some nice new views.





I did a full circuit and wandered through the lanes of Horio until I found my way home.



No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.