Sunday, August 08, 2010

Packing

This year I am travelling lighter in photographic terms than I ever have before. It may not look like it when all the gear is laid out on the studio floor.

This year I am traveling with two bags of equipment. The major things that have changed are,

1:-   New lighter and less bulky laptop.
2:-   Concentrating on one camera. My IR converted Nikon is staying at home.
3:-   Less general junk, What Have I used on the last two trips. Pack that and leave the rest.
4:-   Travel with less lenses. I have a couple of lenses that do the same basic job, I am only taking one.
5:-   Only one small light tripod.

I will have everything I need to shoot anything I am likely to see. So along with a small point and shoot for the times when I am not able to capture images for the library. I will hopefully have a more satisfying time.

No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.