Monday, July 30, 2012

Stepping off the deep end



It was very warm last weekend and we ended up down the coast again at Broardstairs where a group of people were jumping off the pier.

It is also a bit of a metaphor for what I have done over the past few days.

I have lots of images on Alamy, but the sales figures are rather disappointing, so I have been looking at alternative channels for selling and distributing images. The distribution part is more for the commercial work I do where I want to move away from relying on DVD's and the post for delivering images.

I have been looking and thinking about Photoshelter for some time but not had the courage to make the leap.

Last week they had an offer that was too good to miss so now I have a full e-com website to sell and distribute my images. A link is on the list at the right.

At the moment there is only about 3 galleries up as a test, but this will grow as I prep and upload images.

If nothing else it will give me something for my spare time.

No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.