Thursday, February 07, 2013

Part 2


As Wednesday was such a fantastic day as far as weather and photography goes, I am going to split the day into sections. 
After getting up early and getting frozen shooting at The Knapps, I returned home and had some breakfast. The weather was good for photography and the north beckoned. 
The southern end of Loch Lomond was nothing special but I could tell that the light was getting better the further north I went. I stopped at The Loch Sloy car park and did a couple of images. The clouds had come over quiet heavy and I was beginning to wonder if the forecast was wrong. 
Driving up Glen Falloch, the snow at the roadside got deeper but still the sun was behind clouds. Turning left at Crianlarich towards Tyndrum and I could see sunlight breaking through the clouds ahead. I stopped at the Black mount to look south across Loch Tulla. There were a few snow flurries but after that the sun came out to give me some of the best photography weather in months.
















No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.