Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Late evening at Mousehole.

Late one evening we found ourselves in Mousehole. What caught my eye was the line of coloured lights along the pier. It looked interesting but the sky was too dark to get an image. 
I then moved back a bit to look at the rest of the harbour. With only the slightest glow of light on the horizon and the harbour only lit by the street lights of the village, I had little idea expectation of getting a reasonable image. 


I did a few images and the results were a bit of a surprise. The green glow of the navigation light at the entrance to the harbour  gives an indication of how dark the rest of the scene was. 

The exposure was 30 seconds and during this time the boats moved around a bit. 

With a bit of post production on the image I think it works well.

No comments:

Sunset Margaretting

 A nice sunset but full moon stayed behind the clouds.